May 20, 2020
COVID-19 UPDATE AND WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE!
In an effort to comply with social distancing guidelines, all patients must have an appointment.
Dr. Harrison and the HEC staff would like to thank you for your support and understanding during this time. We greatly missed seeing all of you. Your safety and the safety of the Dr and staff is of the utmost importance to us. At your next visit you will notice a new patient experience that will include the following:
1. All services are by appointment only- exams, frame styling, product pick-ups, and frame dispensing, adjustments, and repairs.
2. All patients over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask.
3. Please come by yourself. If you have someone with you, please have them wait in the car.
- An exception is for minors or patients that require assistance. One guardian or caretaker may accompany you.
4. Patient appointments will be spaced appropriately to reduce the number of people in the office.
5. We are strictly following CDC guidelines for cleaning. This includes but is not limited to:
- A whole office UV Air Filter treatment system has been installed.
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instruments, equipment and chairs.
- Plexiglass breath shields have been installed at the front desk.
- Every frame handled or tried on will be sanitized prior to returning it to our frame board.
As a local, family-owned business, we sincerely appreciate you entrusting us with your eye care needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next eye care appointment!
Dr. Harrison and Staff